Fingerless gloves usually appear sometime during fall fashion week, but this year they infiltrated the runways like never before. They adorned the models’ hands in a variety of styles and materials, from comforting patchwork to biker-chic leather. Find your favorite below, and get it for less than the designer price!
THE RUNWAY LOOKS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Ashish, Margaret Howell, Aqua, Rag & Bone
1. The gray cable knit, $6.84 at Asos
2. The perforated leather, $26 at Asos
3. The long and wispy, $19 at Nordstrom
4. The adventurous beige, $32 at Topshop
Headphones, on the other hand, were not such a common occurance. Black and gold over-the-ears were solely displayed at Dolce & Gabbana, and were an instant hit among the models and spectators alike. There’s no doubt those glamorous headpieces cost a fortune, so go ahead and give these affordable versions a try. The sound quality is just as sublime as their looks!
RUNWAY LOOKS FROM DOLCE & GABBANA F/W 2010
1. 2. and 4. are $35 at Skullcandy
3. $60 by Zumfreed, available at Urban Outfitters